ChillCorner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Chill and Hangout

Welcome to ChillCorner! People can come and just hangout and chill here to make new friends! Bring your friends and remember to be active daily!
Please take the time to view one new important thread in the News section of the forums! This thread is Competition #1! Don't forget to check out the new Official Forum Rules thread as well!!! Be sure to always follow the rules!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» {MaZika2Day.Com.Serials.World.3.2.5.035.By.Ahmed
[READ ME] Posting a Game Review EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:00 am by darlwen

» Joep Breakeven The Voice Kids
[READ ME] Posting a Game Review EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:48 am by darlwen

» Citra - Everybody Knew (Official Video Clip With RBT)
[READ ME] Posting a Game Review EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 am by darlwen

» Citra - Everybody Knew (Official Video Clip With RBT)
[READ ME] Posting a Game Review EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 am by darlwen

» Sunny Leone Sexvideodownlod
[READ ME] Posting a Game Review EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:36 pm by darlwen

» Sunny Leone Sexvideodownlod
[READ ME] Posting a Game Review EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:34 pm by darlwen

» (???N?R?~?b?N) [????] ?? Zip
[READ ME] Posting a Game Review EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:33 pm by darlwen

» Worlds Fastest Indian
[READ ME] Posting a Game Review EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:33 pm by darlwen

» Worlds Fastest Indian
[READ ME] Posting a Game Review EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:31 pm by darlwen

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:52 am

ChillCorner FaceBook

[READ ME] Posting a Game Review

HaZe
    HaZe
    ~Loves The Boobs~
    ~Loves The Boobs~

[READ ME] Posting a Game Review Empty [READ ME] Posting a Game Review

Post by HaZe Thu May 10, 2012 8:09 pm

We have guidelines that need to be followed when posting reviews, or critiquing another users' review; I will go over all I can think of in this post, but if you're confused about something please feel free to contact myself or another Admin or Mod. We're here to assist you along with reviewing games.

------------------------

Guidelines for Posting Game Reviews:

------------------------

1. Try and keep the swearing to a minimum.
    I honestly don't care if you swear, but I don't want to see anything too excessive. It's always a good idea to run your review by a member of the review crew if you have any worries.

2. Be sure to use proper grammar in your reviews.
    We want to keep a professional persona here on CC, and that means using what we were taught in school.
    If you're unsure of your grammar/spelling, run it by a member of the review crew. (See the pattern?)

3. Keep it on topic.
    Whenever you're posting in your own or another users' thread, be sure to stay on the topic of either the review or the game being reviewed. This means only posts asking questions about, or critiquing the review/game will be accepted as legible posts; anything else will be removed.

4. Provide correct information.
    Providing information about a game you're reviewing is one way that people can get their hands on new and interesting games; If your information is bad, it will make it harder on the readers. If you make a mistake, please try and fix it ASAP; We will help keep watch for information that is incorrect.

5. Do not argue on review threads.
    I don't care what it's about, it can be settled elsewhere.
    If there is an issue with the reviewer, a poster, whether game-y is better than game-x; there are appropriate sections for all of these. Use your common sense before posting and you won't have any issues.

6. Please report rule-breakers.
    I can't stress this enough; I want everyone to have a good time on here, but that requires things to be settled between users. if someone is attacking you, your work, or another user, please report them to a global moderator and we will handle it. Frivolous reports will be ignored.

7. Use the review format.
    I want things to look clean on here, so please use the format for posting reviews.
    You can find the review on this page, below the guidelines.
    Reviews not following the format will be removed (Depending on the circumstance)

------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions

------------------------

Q: Am I allowed to review a previously reviewed game?
    A: Yes. I would prefer that you find new material to review, but it's perfectly okay to review something that has been reviewed before.

Q: I can't find my review/post, where did it go?
    A: If you're unable to find a review/post of yours, it was probably moved or deleted. If you received no message about your thread being deleted, you can ask a member of the Admin or Mod team where it went.
    They will inform you of where it is, or why it was deleted.

More Q/As will be added when necessary.
    Suggestions for a FAQ are open, just private message me about it.

------------------------

Review Format

------------------------

TOPIC TITLE - Please make your topic title [(insert console) Review: Game Title]
    IMAGE - Provide the cover-art for the game being reviewed (optional: gameplay images)
    GENRE - the genre of the game (eg. first person shooter, sports, strategy).
    PLAYERS - how many players can participate in one single game/team.
    RELEASE DATE - when did the game release to north America (if you can't find a release date, try and narrow down to a month/year)
    RATING - what is the game rating (eg. mature, 14+, children).
    PROFESSIONAL REVIEW - locate a review from another professional website and share a small portion of their review.
    PROFESSIONAL REVIEW URL - give credit to the website by adding a 'read more.' URL at the bottom, allowing users to travel to that site for the rest of the professional review.
    PERSONAL REVIEW - share your personal experiences of the game, as well as improvements it could have and qualities that make it so interesting. Please provide a couple of paragraphs in your personal review.
    PERSONAL RATING - you may include a personal rating on singleplayer, multiplayer, graphics, storyline or anything you wish. If you choose to do this please rate on a scale of 1/10 (10 being highest)
    STYLE - feel free to use any kind of style for your review (eg. colouring, bolding, italics). Be sure to keep it organized and clean looking for users to read.

Below is a sample format that you can use. Variations are acceptable as long as they don't stray too far from the format provided.

Format:
    Quote:
    [IMAGE COVER]

Genre:
    Number of Players:
    Release Date:
    Rated:

Professional Review:

(A professional review from other network/website. We do not need the entire review, just enough to get another opinion on the game. Please attach a 'read more' URL at the end of the professional review paragraph for users to read the entire review. [url]READ MORE[/url]

Personal Review by: Your Name

(Please share your personal review of the game with us, in order to successfully complete this part you must own/ or have played the game discussed for a decent amount of time to understand all its benefits and flaws. Please be as detailed as possible, and provide us with the best review you can.)

(Optional: Personal Rating)

My personal Rating:
    Graphics: - 6/10
    Singleplayer: - 5/10
    Multiplayer: - 9/10

Overall: 7/10

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:06 am